Happy Tuesday! I am so honored to get another peer-based award- The Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you to Nut Butter Runner for nominating me.
Here’s how it works:
1) Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post.
2) Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post.
3) Share seven things about yourself.
4) Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
1. I use to drive race cars. Yes, on a race track. I never actually ‘raced’ but my dad did and he was/is awesome.
2. I love to bake. I’m actually pretty good at it. I can’t really cook well without step-by-step directions, but baking seems to come very naturally to me.
3. Speaking of baking, before I had a kid, I thought I would want to one day open up a bakery- Lulu’s Sweets.
4. Lulu is the nickname my parents gave me. They call me a million different things, but rarely do the call me ‘Lindsey’.
5. This isn’t my first blog. I had one about my dogs a long time ago and then I had one that my husband and I wrote together.
6. I’m not sure I ever want to run a marathon. If I do, it will probably be a Disney race. Love me some runDisney.
7. I’m a sucker for school and office supplies. I just love new pens and notebooks. It’s such a ridiculous obsession. I have to avoid Office Depot at all costs.